HVAC Service and Maintenance
After your mechanical, HVAC, building automation, and other facility systems are up and running, who better to maintain them at peak performance levels than the professionals who install them?
Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical's maintenance programs begin with a thorough knowledge of your business operations and facilities support systems.
We strive to keep our support reliable and cost-effective through ongoing preventive and predictive maintenance activities that anticipate – ands sometimes resolve – potential problems before they become expenses.
That way, clients can try to avoid breakdowns and reduce energy consumption, while maintaining environmental quality.
And should an emergency occur, IKM’s mechanical service team, backed by a well-equipped vehicle fleet, is available throughout the state of Wisconsin, 24/7/365, on a scheduled, emergency, or project basis.
Routine and emergency service
Whether clients need routine maintenance, 24/7 emergency service, or a full-service maintenance program, Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical keeps systems running more reliably, productively, and energy efficiently than ever before. That means clients enjoy less downtime, lower costs, longer equipment lifespans, and an increased return on equipment investments.
Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical’s maintenance services cover a variety of systems and equipment, including:
- HVAC systems
- Chiller service and retrofits
- Cooling towers
- Computer room and data center cooling systems
- Direct digital controls (DDC)
- Energy Services
- Pneumatic and electric controls
- Variable air volume systems
- Plumbing installation and maintenance
- Steam and hot water boiler service and retrofit
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) applications and service
Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical’s preventive maintenance programs are tailored to meet specific facilities and business needs. Delivered by experienced technicians, they help ensure more reliable, high-performance operation and greater energy efficiency. In addition to increased occupant comfort and productivity, preventive maintenance services help reduce energy consumption, lower energy costs, and improve environmental quality.
Preventive maintenance services include:
- Scheduled inspections tailored to clients’ specific heating and cooling system needs
- Regular annual, semi-annual and quarterly tests and inspections
- Monthly equipment performance inspections
- Filter and belt maintenance, including cleaning, aligning, calibrating, tightening, adjusting, and lubricating
Proven benefits of preventive maintenance include:
- Lower operating costs
- Reduced energy consumption
- Minimal downtime
- Discounted service fees
- Priority service status
- Controllable annual service costs
- Reduced utility bills
- Healthier, happier employees or tenants
Contact the service and maintenance experts at Illingworth-Kilgust today to get any facility up-and-running at its highest capacity.